Things I Learned From
10 Years of Agile Project Management and Scrum
Agile and Scrum Masterclass is the Ultimate training with practical examples. It is a step-by-step guide for organizations and Agile and Scrum practitioners. It is for Product Owners and Scrum Masters and for anyone who wants to put in place Agile and Scrum practices.
Hello everyone, my name is Dejan. I am a Master of Computer Science and Information Technologies. Product Owner, Scrum Master, and Agile Coach. I am also a Trainer of trainers and author of the Agile and Scrum Masterclass.
I have earned 60+ international certificates in different areas of IT. I have 20+ years of IT experience, and 10+ years of experience in Agile project management and Scrum.
All the Elements that I have been lacking from my professional development, make this program so special and unique.
That is why I fill all these gaps for me and make them available to you.
Benefits for Agile and Scrum Masterclass Students:
- This is the most comprehensive video course for Agile and Scrum on the market today.
- Agile and Scrum Masterclass walks you through every step of the Agile and Scrum framework, from A to Z, from beginner to advanced.
- Have a strong understanding of the Scrum framework and Agile Practices.
- Prepare to take any Scrum certification exam.
- Deliver significant value and throughout sprints!
- Focus on tasks and commitments.
- Excellent understanding of how to Plan and Execute the perfect Sprints in Scrum.
- You will know how do Scrum Events work in practice.
- What steps should take if this is their first job as a Product Owner or Scrum Master?
- Transform organizations from Waterfall to Agile and Scrum.
- Empower skills you need for Agile and Scrum testing.
- Show your competencies in delivering Scrum projects.
- You will have tools for issues related to the practical implementation of Scrum.
- See how Scrum works in real life.
- Use Practical Case Studies applying Agile and Scrum in real life.
Benefits for companies from Agile and Scrum Masterclass:
- Create a minimum viable product (MVP) fast.
- Quicker release of a useable product to users and customers.
- Reduced risks and continuous improvement.
- Higher quality, productivity, and lower costs.
- Greater ability to incorporate changes as they occur.
- More relevant metrics.
- Improved employee morale, and Higher customer satisfaction
- Being able to complete complex projects that previously could not be done.
- Complete projects faster and more successfully.
- Companies will increase ROI.
- Increase collaboration and ownership.
Consequences if you don’t use this Masterclass:
Not understanding your optimal learning path,
Unclear set of skills you need to become a successful Product Owner or Scrum Master,
Planning with Agile and Scrum will be a mystery,
Safe Environment will not be encouraged and promoted,
Roadblocks will often remain unsolved,
The whole process of development will become ineffective,
Students will be unsure of how to avoid and resolve conflict,
It will be impossible to put diverse Scrum techniques into practice,
How to manage different types of risks?
A lack of understanding of how Scrum works in practice,
You will repeatedly fail the Scrum Certification, and much more…
Exactly What You're Getting in Masterclass:
Day 1 - Learn at Your Own Pace
Module 1 – Beginner
Introduction to Masterclass
- This is an introduction to Agile and Scrum Masterclass training. Students will have a brief overview of what will be talking about and what they will learn.
- The Scrum Guide 2020 – What has changed? Let’s walk through the list of the majority of changed elements. Scrum AUDIO Guide INCLUDED.
Module 2 – Beginner
What is Agile software development?
- Agile, Why Agile Introduction.
- The Values and Principles of the Agile Manifesto.
- Difference Between Agile and Scrum.
- Why Agile Rocks?
- Agile Mythbusters: 13 Myths in detail.
Module 3 – Beginner
What is the Product?
- What is the Product? Introduction.
- Scrum Product Goal Introduction (2020).
- Product Vision in Scrum.
- Intro to Product Strategy.
- About Product Roadmap.
Module 4 – Beginner
The Three Pillars of Empiricism
- Introduction to the three pillars of Empiricism.
- Challenges and examples of Empiricism.
Module 5 – Beginner
- Introduction to Scrum Framework.
- Scrum team introduction.
- The Product Owner introduction.
- The Scrum Master introduction.
- Changes for the Scrum Masters about Scrum Guide 2020.
- Developers in Scrum.
- Introduction to Stakeholders.
Module 6 – Beginner
Scrum timeboxing, Scrum Events, and more…
- Scrum Timeboxing and Scrum Events.
- The Sprint – INTRODUCTION.
- The Sprint Goal.
- First Scrum event: Sprint Planning.
- Second Scrum event: Daily Scrum.
- Third Scrum event: Sprint Review.
- Fourth Scrum event: Sprint Retrospective.
- Product Backlog refinement.
- Introduction to Release Planning.
Day 2 - Learn at Your Own Pace
Module 7 – Beginner
The Theme, Epics, User Stories, and Tasks
- Introduction to themes, Epics, User Stories, Tasks in Scrum.
- Themes in Scrum.
- Epics in Scrum.
- User stories in Scrum.
- User Story Mapping in Scrum.
Module 8 – Beginner
- Introduction to Scrum Artifacts.
- Product Backlog Introduction
- What is Sprint Backlog?
- Scrum Board – DEMO.
- Definition of Increment in the Scrum.
Module 9 – Advanced
Master Burndown Charts
- INTRO to burndown charts in Scrum.
- What is burndown chart in Scrum?
- Types of burndown charts.
- Work remaining vs Work completed burndown chart.
- Adjustable Floor burndown chart.
- Creating a Release burndown chart from scratch Step-By-Step Guide.
- It is your turn – ASSIGNMENT.
- Online tools for burndown charts – Intro to Jira.
- Pros, Cons, and Common Burndown Chart Mistakes.
- Final words about burndown charts.
Day 3 - Learn at Your Own Pace
Module 10 – Beginner
Definition of Ready, Definition of Done, and Acceptance criteria
- What is the Definition of Ready (DoR)?
- Definition of Done (DoD).
- Acceptance criteria (AC).
Module 11 – Beginner
Introduction to Evidence-Based Management
- Introduction to evidence-based management 2020. (EBM).
- The benefits of evidence-based management in Scrum.
Module 12 – Beginner
- Introduction to Scrum Certification.
- Details about Scrum.org Certifications.
- Tips for all those who want to prepare for the exam on their own.
- General details about Scrum Alliance Certifications.
- Which Scrum Certification should you choose?
- 100 Selected Questions and Answers for Scrum certification. (+ 106 exam questions and answers for PO & SM)
Day 4 - Learn at Your Own Pace
Module 13 – Advanced
Your first job as a Product owner – where to start?
- You get your first job as a Product Owner – where to start? Introduction.
- Where to start building an existing product?
- Where to start if you are going to build a new product from scratch?
Module 14 – Advanced
Risk Management in Agile and Scrum
- Risk Management in Scrum INTRO.
- Types of Project Risks.
- Risk Assessment – Likelihood, and Impact.
- Risk Strategies, Contingency, Mitigation.
- Group Anti-Patterns PART 1 and PART 2.
- Individual Anti-Patterns PART 1 and PART 2.
- Contingency Plan vs Fallback Plan.
- The Risk Assessment Meeting.
- Creating a Risk Plan.
- Risk monitoring.
- FAQ for Risk management.
- Final Words about Risk management.
Day 5 - Learn at Your Own Pace
Module 15 – Advanced
How do Scrum Events work in practice?
- Introduction to Scrum Events in practice.
- Scrum Events introduction.
- Why Should You Run A Sprint Planning Meeting?
- How Sprint Planning is Done?
- How to run a Daily Scrum meeting?
- The Daily Scrum Challenges.
- Run a successful Sprint Review Meeting?
- Introduction to Sprint Review Techniques.
- Install the SOFTWARE WALKTHROUGHS Technique?
- How to install the SOFTWARE TECHNICAL REVIEW Technique?
- Installing the SOFTWARE INSPECTIONS Technique?
- The requirements technical review and inspection technique.
- Introduction to Sprint Retrospectives.
- Create a Safe Environment as a common Retrospectives Issue.
- Positive Leadership is a common Retrospectives Issue.
- Desirable properties of Retrospectives.
- Carrying out a successful Sprint Retrospective?
- Introduction to Retrospective Exercises.
- Retrospective Exercises – Readying course exercises.
- Sprint Retrospective Exercises – The Main course exercises.
- Retrospective Exercises – Future course exercises.
- Tips and Tricks to run better Scrum events – PART 1, PART 2, PART 3.
- Final Words about Scrum events in practice.
Day 6 - Learn at Your Own Pace
Module 16 – Advanced
Plan and Execute the perfect Sprints
- Introduction to Sprint Planning.
- Uncertainty Space.
- Work Breakdown Structure.
- Estimates, Targets, and Commitments.
- ASSIGNMENT No 1.
- Story points Estimation.
- Challenges in Story Point Estimation.
- Velocity Estimates.
- Timeboxing in Scrum.
- Release Planning.
- Handling risks.
- ASSIGNMENT No 2.
- Estimating Task Duration (PART 1, PART 2).
- Task dependencies.
- Critical Path Method chart or CPM Chart.
- Introduction to Sprint Planning.
- ASSIGNMENT No 3.
- Final words about executing the perfect Sprints.
Day 7 - Learn at Your Own Pace
Module 17 – Advanced
The Transition from Traditional to Agile
- Introduction to transition from Waterfall to Scrum.
- We need evidence of success – A Case Study.
- Differences in project management – Agile vs. Waterfall.
- Habits from traditional environments you need to watch out for.
- Why traditional project management techniques are still so prevalent.
- Differences between traditional and agile on how to maintain your teams.
- Rewards for traditional Project Managers working with Agile projects.
- SIMILARITIES – the Traditional World and the Agile.
- Project manager characteristics who is going to be successful with agile.
- Productive thinking, advances, and challenges about agile.
- The State of Agility – Benefits of organizational Agility.
- TIPS to Manage a Transition from Waterfall to Agile.
- TIPS for transitioning Clients to an Agile Process.
- 4 Ways to Ease the Transition from Waterfall to Agile.
- TIPS to Increase Agility in your organization.
- How to Choose the Right Agile Framework
- Conclusion about the transition from traditional project management to Agile and Scrum.
Recap and Last Words
- A short animated presentation about Scrum.
- All right, we’ve reached the end of this course. Congratulations!!!
Day 8 - Learn at Your Own Pace
BONUS Module 19 – Advanced
Testing Mastery in Agile and Scrum
- Introduction to Agile and Scrum Testing.
- Introduction to the Agile Software Development.
- Traditional vs. Agile Testing.
- What are agile tester and Management expectations?
- The agile testing mindset.
- What is Agile Testing and Agile Test Plan?
- Agile Testing Strategies.
- Agile Metrics,
- Agile Testing Quadrant 1
- Agile Testing Quadrant 2
- Agile Testing Quadrant 3
- Agile Testing Quadrant 4
- Important guidelines before you start testing.
- Testing Documents and Documentation.
- QA challenges with agile software development.
- Testing in Scrum.
- Test Reporting.
- Agile Automation Testing.
- How to automate in Agile?
- Risks of Automation in Agile.
- Barriers to successful agile adoption by test teams.
- Testing Toolkit.
- Agile Open-Source Test Tools.
- Tips and Tricks for testers.
- Agile Testing Interview Questions and Answers.
- Agile Testing Conclusion
Day 9 - Learn at Your Own Pace
BONUS Module 20 – Advanced
The Scrum in Real Life
- INTRO (Practical Case Studies applying Agile and Scrum in Real Life)
- Introduction to Scrum in real life.
- Let’s meet OUR Product Owner.
- A day in the Life of the Product Owner.
- Let’s meet our Scrum Master.
- A day in the life of the Scrum Master.
- Two-Week Sprint in Real Life – Sprint 1-Day 1.
- Two-Week Sprint in Real Life – Sprint 1-Day 2.
- Two-Week Sprint in Real Life – Sprint 1-Day 3.
- Two-Week Sprint in Real Life – Sprint 1-Day 6.
- Two-Week Sprint in Real Life – Sprint 1-Day 10.
- Two-Week Sprint in Real Life – Sprint 2-Day 1.
- Release Planning and Initial Product Backlog Refinement.
- Tips and Best Practices for Scrum at Work 1 and 2.
- Tips and Best Practices for Scrum at Work 3 and 4.
- Tips and Best Practices for Scrum at Work 5 and 6.
- Tips and Best Practices for Scrum at Work 7 and 8.
- Final thoughts about Scrum at work.
Day 10 - Reading time (Resource section)
What You Receive When You Enroll Now:
Agile and Scrum Masterclass is a Complete Program with EXPERT ADVICE:
✔️ Easy to follow (16+ hours) video training in Full HD resolution, more than 160 lectures in 10 GB, that walks you through every step of the Agile and Scrum framework, from A to Z ($1,289 value)
✔️ My simple strategy for Scrum Certification and running Scrum and Agile not in theory but in practice as well. ($170 value)
✔️ Full access to the BONUS SECTION with even more juicy goodies, eBooks, Ready-made templates, tutorials. ($140 value)
✔️ Instant Access to The Agile and Scrum Masterclass Private Facebook Group. You will find course announcements and updates. You can ask questions, get help and support from previous students and from our team.
✔️ Learn and Work at Your Own Pace with this Program
TOTAL VALUE $1,599
Black Friday Deals!!!
$399 One Time
This is dramatically different from anything you've ever seen. This is because it's more of a "field guide" for massive success than a traditional "online course".
Agile and Scrum Masterclass Private Facebook Group
Here you can find program announcements and the latest course updates. You ask questions, get help from previous students and from our team…
If you order Agile and Scrum Masterclass today,
I have great news!
Are you ready to get all the skills you need for Scrum implementation in practice?
100% Money-Back Guarantee!
We are very serious about this program and want you to be serious too. In addition, we will refund your money 100% if you are not happy with the program within 60 days.
Black Friday Deals!!!
$399 One Time
Who are the target students?
- Product Owners, Scrum Masters,
- Engineers who want to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of high performing teams,
- People who are preparing for Scrum Certifications, exams PSPO, PSM…
- People who got their first Scrum job and don’t know where to start,
- People who want to learn Scrum, Agile, and Agile Software development,
- Senior executives who wish to promote agile concepts across business teams. And to link those concepts to business-related outcomes,
- Product Stakeholders who want to highlight KPI at any point in the development cycle,
- Agile team members who manage epics, stories, bugs, and tasks,
- Project Managers and Product Managers,
- People who want to start a new and profitable Scrum and Agile career,
- Testers, Analysts, …
After that, you can start a profitable Scrum and Agile career. You will have all the necessary skills needed to start with the right sources and tools.
Average Product Owner Salary
Salary: $59k – $121k
Bonus: $2k – $15k
Profit-Sharing: $974 – $12k
Total Pay: $59k – $130k
TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL RIGHT NOW!!!
Agile and Scrum Masterclass Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the last major update was on 9/7/2021. Once you get your program, you will be able to receive new updates for a lifetime. Even though the price of the program is going up since more value is being added every time.
So hurry up and get your program before the price is up.
Scrum and Agile have benefits to offer to every business. 66% of employees reported that stress and anxiety affected their workplace performance. It is of paramount importance to cut this number. Agile and Scrum achieve this by breaking complex tasks into smaller ones.
Also, different organizational units can use Agile to work towards the same goals.
In other words, Yes, you can be a Scrum Master, Product Owner, or developer even if you are not from an IT background.
We want to help you build a career in Agile and Scrum. Contact us for a special discount. However, we need proof of the statement.
If you have any kind of issues during your Masterclass, you will have access to The Agile and Scrum Masterclass Private FB Group (Latest Course updates, ask questions, get help from previous students and our team…).
This program is for everyone interested to go for a new, interesting, and well-paid career. This is a complete Agile and Scrum roadmap. It will take beginners all the way from certification to their first job in one of the Scrum roles. 2 reasons why this is such a desirable career are because it’s interesting and well paid. Average Product Owner Salary is $59k – $130k. Average Scrum Master Salary is $58k – $135k, and Average Software Developer Salary $49k – $109k.
Yes! Scrum and Agile methodologies are very well recognized in the whole world. So, it doesn’t matter where you’re from. Grab this Agile and Scrum Masterclass, learn it, and start this great career.
There are no pre-requisites for the Agile and Scrum Masterclass program. Therefore, everyone can join. I explain everything from the ground up.
Still Not Sure? Take this free class now. After that, you will know "why"...
In conclusion, the benefits of Agile and Scrum Masterclass:
- You will have a strong understanding of the Scrum framework,
- Take any Scrum certification exam, and get the valued credential,
- This is a complete overview of Scrum. Scrum is an adaptive, iterative, and flexible framework. Use Scrum to deliver significant value and throughout a project,
- This program is a step-by-step guide for organizations and Agile and Scrum practitioners. For instance, it is for anyone who wants to put in place Agile and Scrum practices,
- Complete projects faster and with success,
- Show your competencies in delivering Scrum projects,
- You will know how to help organizations increase ROI,
- This Agile and Scrum Program will make you more valuable.
- Build skills that deliver results,
- Above all, it keeps you healthy, and much more…