Dear Affiliate Partners,
I am so glad to inform you about the latest news regarding Agile and Scrum Masterclass:
- Today, a New Module 14 is being added to this Masterclass. Content:
– Introduction to the User Requirements
– What is a Requirement?
– Requirements Activities
– Eliciting Requirements
– Eliciting Requirements Techniques
– Expressing Requirements
– Prioritizing Requirements
– Analyzing Requirements
– Managing Requirements
– Types of Requirements
– Business Requirement
– Business Rules
– User Requirements
– Functional Requirements
– Information Flow Diagrams
– Non-functional Requirements
– External Interfaces
– Development Constraints
– Changing Requirements and Controlling Scope
– What is Scope Creep and How to avoid it?
– Requirements and Design
– Good Questions to Ask Your Clients
- The price and affiliate commissions remain the same until the end of February.
- 4 New lectures are being added to Module 19.
- This Masterclass is now 210 lectures and more than 20 hours duration with an updated resource section with templates…
- In the upcoming days, brand new and professional VSL will be added to the sales page. I will let you know about that.
- Agile and Scrum Masterclass focuses on Agile and Scrum Transformation. Anyone who is looking for a career change is welcome.
That is all for now.
New updates are coming…
Stay with us.
Dejan and my team.