Dear Affiliate Partners,
I am so glad to inform you about the latest news regarding the Agile and Scrum Masterclass:
- Today, a New Module 15 is being added to this Masterclass. Content:
- Your First Customer Meeting
- Types of users in the system
- Are you building a product your user needs?
- Human Limitations, Disabilities, and Design
- Involving Customers in Software Development
- Make Client Interactions More Valuable
- How to deal with vague requests from clients?
- What Is a Use Case and How To Write One?
- What Are Wireframes?
- What is a Storyboard?
- How to represent user needs?
- User Stories, Examples, and Template
- What makes a good user story?
- Avoid creating EPICs
- What is Acceptance Testing?
- What is a Product Backlog?
- Changing priorities in Scrum
- Introduction to Story Maps
- Criteria for User Stories
- Dealing with vague requirements – PART 1 and PART 2
- This New Module 15 contains 23 lectures + Templates (2 hours + video material).
- This is Version 9 of the Agile and Scrum Masterclass.
- The price, for now, will remain the same as well as the affiliate commission of 60%.
- On my YouTube channel, I have plenty of video materials you can download and republish for affiliate purposes. (You have my permission). Subscribe to my channel, and be the first to repurpose it.
- Small improvements to the Sales page.
- Agile and Scrum Masterclass focuses on Agile and Scrum Transformation. Anyone who is looking for a career change is welcome.
That is all for now.
New updates are coming…
Stay with us.
Dejan and my team.